Your wonderful house was such inspiration. First I have to apologize for not sending 3D model, but I had some problems so I wasn’t able to finish it. Any way I wanted to send what I have done.
The basic idea is to keep the major walls on the same line, because of the future construction of the new elevation and to follow the wet areas of the ground floor, on the first floor, or to secure them with some utility room.
· The entrance is on the same place, but small hall with the wardrobe is on the back wall and the installations for the bathroom above are hidden inside.
· Dining room is big and opened and the stairs for the up floor are in the same space. Small toilet for the guests is under the stairs. The kitchen is connected with dining room, and doors are passing below the stairs. Kitchen has direct way to the yard, as in the original model. Laundry is added but in the space between two windows, so the opening on the house stays the same on that side.
· The living room is at the same position, only with bigger opening in the wall.
· The guest room is in the basement floor and the bathroom near it is in the same position as the existing one, only with added part for the shower cabin.
· New part of the house represents the glass room, which is between garage and the house. This is second living room with two glass walls, isolated and quiet. This is room where your pats can be saved from the wild animals and where they can have their entrance and peace.
· When you go to the first floor, first you can see is gallery hall where each room has its entrance.
· Master bedroom is the biggest and has its own bathroom, wardrobe and terrace. Approaching to all of these spaces is from the room. The bathroom is the same as in the ground floor, with bathtub and shower. New terrace and wardrobe are above the glass room.
· Two bed rooms for the kids are with own bathroom and wardrobe and big enough to organize sleeping and playing areas.
· The rest of the house is big terrace with covered and opened areas. The chimney is wider because it is necessary to construct one more elevations of it. Otherwise the smoke will be in your house. It has to be higher than the roof.
The dimensions of each space in the house are on drawing. The floors with ceramic tiles are shown on drawings. The rest of the house can be with wooden floors. Hope I helped you just a little bit in solving your problems.
Deixe o seu comentário abaixo.