We are a serviced offices based business and we are designing an office space for our new branch which is core and shell at the moment.
Our typical office components:
1) As many closed offices as possible. Each office should be:
a) Area: at least 10 m2.
b) Configuration: 42" screen against the wall, co-working table in the middle, and 3-5 chairs around it. For inspiration https://www.steelcase.com/products/collaboration/mediascape/
c) At least some offices to have moving walls if not all, so you can always expand the office or create a small hall (Check our networking event in our website).
2) Meeting room (At least 15 m2) which can be expanded using moving walls for example to other areas of of the office.
3) Social area.
4) Self service kitchenette.
5) Male toilet & female toilet.
New addition to this office: We require 4 individual sleeping boxes or pod times; 2 x for males and 2 x for females. For inspiration:
Also, another add on to our office that's being considered is a recreational maker space corner of not exceeding 20 m2, this corner might will accessed by public as well, it would be nice to have it somewhere near the entrance. So, the public does not bother people using private offices. Importantly to include it in the perspectives.
Very simple, we have an urgent short-notice presentation directed toward stake-holders for pitching our new branch idea to secure support. For this presentation; we need to embed:
1) Impressive perspectives of the office which focuses on the mentioned office elements and components. Perspective should be of:
i) Office interior.
ii) Meeting room.
iii) Social area.
iv) Sleeping box area.
v) Maker space area.
2) Simple floor plan for the proposed area demonstration the components indicating how many dedicated offices are we capable to obtain. The more dedicated offices we can have, the more lucrative the value proposition will be for this branch.