This is a house of about 1600 sqft, with a main floor and a 1st floor.
For the main floor, we wish to have:
- one big space including a living room, a dining room and a kitchen with no partition.
- one room for a desk and guest room
- a bathroom with a shower cabin (no bathtub).
- a separate WC
- some closets for coats, shoes and tableclothes.
We would like to have the dining room where the HSP is 488 cm.
We wish to integrate a wood burning stove between the dining room and the living room.
For the kitchen, we want to have a central block with some storages on which we can have a seat for a drink with friends or eat.
The room circled in blue is a old garage which has been integrated to the house. Be careful the concrete slab is lower than the rest of the house. In this place, we would like to have:
- a big space for doing sports (we have machines)
- a space for integrate washing machine, tumble dryer and a sink with a little space to be able to iron.
For the 1st floor, we want;
- 1 big bedroom for parents with a dressing and a small bathroom (shower)
- 1 big bedroom for our daughter
- a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower
- a separate WC
If this configuration is not possible (with 2 bathrooms), only one big bathroom is ok for us.
Please note that we don't like corridors.
- all the house except the old garage is on crawlspace (but to little to go in). So for all arrival of waters and water evacuation, we have to be near thoe old garage.
- no gas, all is in electricity
- for all the house, we would like to integrate LED spots in the ceiling but we want to keep the highest HSP
- for the materials and colors, we like: wood, metal, inox, no many things in the house, neutrals colors (no red, no green, no blue).
Thank you very much for taking account those considerations