due to the historical context of the project, we tried to enhance the façade in a way that keeps the authencity of the building and its surroundings.
the main changes can be summerized as follows;
* we chose a clear tone paint (light beige)for the façade to give it more dimension and light.
* we chose glazed front door with side windows for an optimal south-facing light catching, as well as keeping the harmony with the interior doors style.
* the stair railing is changed into white wood railing to fit the portico style and color and to give more dimension to the main door (the brick stoop is kept as is)
[b]For landscaping side (respecting the Design Guidelines for the Chapel Hill Historic Districts)[/b]
* the walkway is changed and inlarged to give a nice feel for the curb appeal as well as making a nice frame to the house through its front yard
* the vegetation is choosen in a way that doesn't hide the main façade when seen from the street, and to allow first floor windows to benefit of a maximun of daylight during all seasons.
We hope that our proposition would meet your expectations.
Deixe o seu comentário abaixo.