We are looking to rehab the exterior facade of our home. The current bay window area is severely rotted as well as the breezeway.
We plan on changing the color of the exterior to match our windows which will either be a Marvin Clad Sierra White or French Vanilla.
We are looking for the following
1. Design Ideas for Bay window area, Would like a to replace the copper raised seam roof with a new copper roof with step flashing. Replace the windows with either an Marvin Clad Sierra White or French Vanilla. Would like to see some panel design ideas for the bay window with some nice molding details, inset panels etc...
2. Area of White Clap Board above the kitchen (left of breezeway) will need to be changed. We are looking to build a water management system behind it with Copper flashing on he lower course of solider bricks but need some help on material choice for that area. Considering Cedar Shake, Composite panel routed with inset design / molding details to match bay window but open to ideas...
3. Garage. The center post is leaning and we are looking to remove all the brick and keep as salvage for future repairs etc.. and would like to see some options for a composite center post with routed inset panel design with a detail to match the outer 4x4 support posts (those have a steel column so we would look to a post wrap.
4. Breezeway is rotted and we would like to see some design idea on how to treat that space and there whether its to recreate the same design or completely change it...
5. Entry Door. That area we will be restoring but would like to see some color options. Thinking of a bright red front door but open to suggestions...
6. Would like to see some window shutter design / color options. Thinking of something that would accent the Vermont slate roof well and also work well with the Patina Copper gutters... Keep in mind that we are planning on changing the fascia molding colors and Windows to either Marvin Clad Window Sierra White or French Vanilla.
see link for Marvin Colors
We have a very classic simple style we would like to conform to while maintaining architectural details and adding some period queues that would make the design look very classic and elegant.
Looking for the best over all design and execution to achieve and very elegant mix of all design areas.
We are not looking for a major structural rework of any kind but looking to get the exterior envelope tightened up / select a color scheme.
Would like a comprehensive eye level view of each area addressed above. also with a full view of front of home incorporating a few different color schemes.
Material recommendation for Bay window facade, garage post, and selection above kitchen area (section with white clap board on main house)
Note: All trees / bushes have been removed for foundation waterproofing so that is the current pictures of home.