I have a small empty lot next to my home, and I would like to propose this space as a parking lot to the city. The space is too small for a building structure. Therefore, I need a quick plan, perhaps a section and eye-level view of a possible parking space to propose to the city. The current lot has a white fence on the street side, and there is a side walk of 10 feet. The lot is in total 3,150 sqf. The challenge is to design a number of car spots, single entry/exit to the street.
- One handicap parking space.
- The lot is not tied to the houses next to it, it is private parking.
- Lot needs to have a fence on the 3 sides and open on the street side with a curb cut of 10 feet to access into the parking.
- The lot slopes up from the side walk toward the back by 3 feet.
(1) Need to have a plan to show the parking spaces, section to show the slope and drainage and a color prospective or 3D.
MATERIAL FROM CLIENT
Please click on the "Images" tab for various views and satellite images.
Please click on the "+" tab to view a larger plan.