The slogan for the project is “MATCH TO EXISTING TO ATTRACT AND MAKE EVERYBODY FEEL COMFORTABLE”.
I propose to match renovation design of strip mall boundary wall with respect to already built strip mall building itself with following modifications and additions:
1. To rebuild existing side walls at new height from 2.20 m to 2.95 m as shown on drawings.
2. To rebuild existing boundary wall at new height of 4.00 m with soffits and pilasters using gypsum board and metal studs, to match existing strip mall building pilasters, walls and finishes as shown on drawings.
3. To install new gates (2.20 m height, material – anodized metal) as per proposed sketch.
4. To install 3d sign AL ZAHRA SHOPS, display with running letters and billboard facing traffic street side with list of AL ZAHRA SHOPS as per drawings.
5. Existing electric meters cabinet to be repaired. Option: to be replaced by matching new.
6. Existing electric box on street side to be repaired and repainted as shown on drawings.
7. Locations for possible billboard installation are shown on drawings and incorporated in proposed design.
8. Taking in consideration climate of country where project is located in addition to design which incorporated billboard installation, I propose two more options for future development:
a. Option 1: Installation of living green wall at the wall recess between pilasters.
b. Option 2: Installation of wall fountain at the wall recess between pilasters.
9. Finishing materials and color schemes are specified on drawings.
10. For night lightning I propose to use spot and diode lights
Should you have any questions or require additional information I will be more than happy to be assistance to you.