Let me introduce a suggestion of landscape design submitted by Protsenko’s architectural bureau. At first glance it is a strict regular English system of paths and planning, but we’ve taken into the consideration your desire for the simplest option to design a yard by your own strength. In this way we tried to combine a fairly large area and create coziness of the courtyard.
1. The fence that separates the yard from the sidewalk we decided to do with boxwood and evergreen thuyas. This is a budget option, which would create the effect of solitude and attractiveness of the courtyard.
2. We added a wooden frame with a small deviation from the existing one and suggest to plant a decorative vine, which would wrap up the red fence and the perhala[u]. [/u]This would create a shadow under the perhala and it would be a beautiful addition to the composition of the court at the same time.
3. We tried to open lawns as much as possible in order to allow you to walk on the grass and there would be always the optimum temperature and fresh air in the yard during the rest.
4. The barbecue zone we placed under the wooden perhala in order to make the process of cooking the most convenient and affordable.
5. The rest area is located close to the garage, but we separated it by hedge. It’s given a full effect of the closed yard and vertical gardening that always gives excellent results.
6. In the center of the composition there is a small decorative fountain, it would be the main decoration of the court and would emphasize the traditional architecture.
7. The area behind the garage we left for a vegetable garden.
8. The zone of paths we separated with materials. The main path was made of cobblestone, the other one was made of concrete.
There is a suggestion of adding the decorative apple tree to the vine. The apple tree could be cut and it would interlace with grapes.
The basic idea of our project is aimed at realizing it by your own hands as cheap and tastefully as possible and attracting you and your guests.
Deixe o seu comentário abaixo.